Ask, Seek, Knock

Translate

Insight Archive

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Words of the Prophets

The Lord's prophet opened his talk on Sunday Morning with saying, "This has been one of the most inspiring sessions of any General Conference I have attended. Everything has been of the greatest and spiritual nature."
I am inclined to agree with him, but I would like to amend a few of his words. I would say, "This has been one of the most inspiring General Conferences I have attended. EVERYTHING has been of the greatest and spiritual nature."
I may say that because I was preparing little by little everyday since the last General Conference in April. I may say that because I felt like it pertained to me. I may say that because I feel like those things talked about had to be mentioned. This General Conference made me feel like I needed to repent, and strive to do better to follow my Savior, Jesus Christ. It inspired me to think of many topics to share, but it will take some time to post them.
This General Conference strengthened my testimony that God wants us to know His will for us. I truly have tasted the fruits of the Spirit, which are love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance (Galatians 5: 25-26). I invite you to watch/rewatch the talks given and to see how they apply to you. I will post some and share my insights with you as the days continue. Jesus Christ lives, and guides the Prophet and Apostles today. This is his Only True Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment