Ask, Seek, Knock

Translate

Insight Archive

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Attitude of Gratitude

Today is a day where we remember what we are thankful for having. We had the great pleasure of eating a meal with a wonderful family. They are an excellent example of Christ and His teachings. A part of their tradition was to go around the table and have each member say what he/she was thankful for having.
Family and friends, serving, being on a mission, and childhood friends were among what was named. The most important, however, was that of Jesus Christ and His Gospel. He is the creator of all that is around us. He was the only begotten and I am full of gratitude for His suffering and His death. I know that they allow me to gain a fullness of Joy, in this life and the next. I know He rose. I know that He has called a prophet to lead a guide us through these paths of briars and thorns, known as the last days. I am Thankful for that prophet. I know this is the true and only Church of Jesus Christ. I am thankful for the Joy that it has given me.





 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment